Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

social studies - Governments


  learning Objective:To find out about different Of government and understand how governments differ from each other




Personality of a Dictator, I believe that most dictators are people that use force and uses other ways to gain power. From my understanding of reading and watching world war's Dictator [Like Stalin and Hitler] they seem to have the traits of a person who likes to fight and start or be part in Wars. Example Stalin raised in the Soviet ranks because of his communism skills by persuading people about his thoughts. Therefore I mostly think that a Dictator is mostly a Force and Power Hungry person.
Image result for adolf hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.