Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

MATHS - Volume

What is volume - In mathvolume is the amount of space in a certain 3D object. For instance, a fish tank has 3 feet in length, 1 foot in width and two feet in height. To find the volume, you multiply length times width times height, which is 3x1x2, which equals six. So the volume of the fish tank is 6 cubic feet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              formula for volume - Whereas the basic formula for the area of a rectangular shape is length × width, the basic formula for volume is length × width × height.    

4 comments:

  1. A good solid body of descriptive work, well done. Here's a mind exploding idea for you. How would you describe the volume of the universe? I ask that because current 'cosmic theory' suggests that it started as a single point with no volume/mass (as I understand it) before the 'big bang'. For me that is seriously mind exploding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Story bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on an excellent amount of descriptive work. Here's a notion that will blow your head. How would you describe the universe's volume? I question because current 'cosmic theory' implies that before the 'big bang,' it began as a single point with no volume/mass (as I understand it). That is completely mind-blowing to me!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.