Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Triangle facts - Maths

Triangle facts - There are always going to be 3 sides.

                       - All angles add up to 180 degrees

                       -A triangle can always be split into 2 right angles no matter how it is constructed

  

                       

Different types of triangles - Equilateral triangle = all sides are equal

                                            - Obtuse = greater than 90 degrees

                                            -Acute = Less than 90 degrees

                                            - Scalene = None of the sides are the same

                                            -Right angle triangle = one angle is 90 degrees

                                            -Isosceles = 2 sides are always equal


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rusi, I like how you explained what a triangle is and what it can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rusi, I really like how you explained the facts about triangle and the different types of triangle but next time can you put some images with the your information.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.