Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

English -The merchant of Venice

1.Why does Shylock assume solanio and salerio know that Jessica's ran away ? They seem to know who she ran away with.

2.Complete this quote to suggests  Antonio second misfortune:
Salerio = Do you hear weather Antonio have had any loss at sea or no?
Shylock = There i have another bad match a bankrupt

3.Who has been looking for Lorenzo and Jessica? Tubal

4.Where do Shylock and tubal arrange to meet and with what purpose? At the synagogue 

I will go tubal, and meet at our synagogue go good tubal , at our synagogue tubal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.