Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

English,2019

 What aspects  of stories was she  (Andrea) interested in? Don't always take thing at face value.

What did the ad imply with the big diamond ring?

What is the subtext? Subtext is hidden messages in story's.

With CL, can each student have their own answer? yes you can all have your own answer.

What does Andrea compare CL to?she compared it to to wonder woman's lea sore of truth.

 How can CL,be applied to your life outside of school?

 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aHAApvHZ6XE

What am i learning?I am learning to be more critical in reading and writing.

How does this work show my learning? It shows my work on how i can answer questions.

What am i wondering?i am wondering about the questions.





2 comments:

  1. hey Rusiate, good work keep it up this year with this work, i liked you told some stuff i didnt really know yet about, you diffidently did share everything you learned about and talked about, but next time does their have to be spaces in the sentences?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rusiate, I find it interesting how you explained every answer that you made. In the future maybe you could answer the question, What am I wondering. Although that was a good post I look forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.