Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

English critical literacy. 9LK

English.

Questions:

What kind of language  is used in the text ? English

Which positions,voices and interests are at play in this text ? Maori cause the author is a good Maori writer.

What does the author want us to know ? That you can kill butterflies cause they eat your cabbage.

How are characters constructed in this text ?  The grandmother-She's smart because she plants food and she knows about the environment , The grandfather is smart because she tells the granddaughter to go to school and learn stuff,The granddaughter-she is smart because she knows how to write.
   
What kinds of social realities does the text portray ?  The girl lived with her grandparents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.