Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

English - Film study

This week i have been working on how colour  is used to make two worlds. 

Coraline's Real Room

Colours - Purple,Grey,Natural light
Feels - Big,Cold,Boring and lonely
Director - Shows us that Coraline's parents are to busy to  spend time with Coraline. 




Coraline's Other Room

Colours - Artificial  light,Purple
Feels - Warm,Cosy,Happy,Safe and welcoming
Director - Shows us that Coraline's parents wants to spend time with her




Other mother's World

Colours - Green,Artificial light  
Feels - Creepy,unsafe and mysterious
Director - Shows us when the other mother was making the creepy doll to spy on Coraline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.