Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

The comprehension box - Saffron 1

1.where did the Trojan war take place?Turkey
2.The people of Troy felt their city was:Secure
3.Which word could replace enchanted in paragraph 3?Charmed
4.when king Menelaus discovered Helen was in Troy,he was: outraged
5.What  happened before the Greek army pretend to sail away?Odysseus had an idea
6.What is the main idea of paragraph 5?The Greek army could not invade Troy
7.Which statement is an opinion not a fact?The most romantic story was that paris and Helen fell in love and ran away
8.the legend of the Trojan horse is based on the theme of:revenge
9.You can conclude the Trojans were overjoyed because they:thought they had won the war
10.The word massacred in paragraph 7 means: murdered
11.The pronoun they in paragraph 6 refers to the:Trojans
12.The saying'Beware of Greeks bearing gifts' means:things are not always as they appesr

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.