Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

English 30 sec film

  The project overall it was fun and exciting as we were able to move around school and blog knowing that we have the permission to do so. We managed to film our scenes in a reasonable amount of time and mostly I was the one who did the editing as none of my members don't really have that much experience in editing videos.


 In my point of view. I currently like how the project went out, as I enjoyed every aspect of it and had fun along with the fact that we had the privilege to film. Most of the time Rusi and Zapa only did their job in the filming part and then they left the editing part to me.



 In which it didn't really bother me as I liked editing, For the most part, I did enjoy it but there were challenges that really did give me a hard time like giving out some of my time at home to finish everything.We 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.