Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Charlotte's Web

   Charlotte's web theme- Friendship

We have just read and watched Charlotte's web and our teacher has told us to pick a theme and write about it. The theme I choose is friendship. In this story, I'm going to be talking about friendship and what it means to me. What does friendship mean to me? Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two people.


In the story, we witnessed Wilbur who was a lonely little pig just hanging by himself in his pigpen and Charlotte who was a friendly little spider. We witnessed a lot of things in the story about the two, they interacted with each other and we got to see when Charlotte saved Wilbur from getting killed by Mr. Zummerman. We all know how great of a friend Charlotte is and we all got to see the teamwork of the farm animals helping their dear friend out and saving him from being killed.

Wilbur being saved by Charlotte means a lot of things, they helped each other on their own journey and being there for each other. How I relate to this. I think I can relate to this because when I first moved to Hornby high I was lonely and shy because I didn't know anyone at the school, but then I started talking to some of my classmates and now we are very close mates.

1 comment:

  1. hi rusi , i enjoyed reading your essay and it was a great essay from you. Keep up the good work on essays . OK

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.