Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

ROCK ART

This  week our class have been designing our rocks.......


We have been painting our rocks and it has been a lot of fun.
A lot of work has been done on designing  and painting our art work 
Whea Mel has taught us to be patient with our painting.
She also taught us to focus, pay attention and how to breathe while painting.
We have been doing some good  work and she s impressed with our designs.


1. PATIENCE
2. FOCUS
3. BREATHING
4. STEADY  HANDS
5. PINKY FINGER ANCHOR



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.