Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

ROCK ART

ROCK ART
W.A.L.T-These few weeks we have been learning
some new maori words and there meanings.



This week we have been  doing some paintings and learning some key words
like koru, ritorito, kowhatu toi and some others.It has been fun learning about
rock art.We have been shown some rocks that have been painted.

We have been tought  how to do sketch drawings . I have been facing some
challenging problems in drawing but its fun and try to do better next time.
I have been successful at painting and i still need to do well in drawing.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.