Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Esol - Water pollution

                      Water is life, take care of it!

We cant drink water. Water pollution is a serious environmental issue. Water is said to be polluted if its physical, biological, and chemical properties are deteriorated via anthropogenic and natural activities. water pollution has impacted humans and animals in all aspects. It is hazardous to the environment. 


What is water pollution? The water we drink daily usually looks clean; however, it is contaminated with microscopic pollutants. In New Zealand, it is a big problem because there is a lot of farmlands and rural areas. Animals on farms poo everywhere and it goes down into the soil and finds its way into the ocean and sea. However, we cannot do anything to it because farming is one of the main businesses in NZ. It has been the NZ backbone for the economy.           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.