Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Home Economics - Burgers


Hamburgers:

Colour - The hamburger had a little bit of color from the tomatoes, lettuce and the cheese

Flavor - The  meat had a lot of seasoning and the tomatoes and lettuce were juicy

Texture - The meat was crispy, the pickle was crunchy and the tomatoes were soft  

Basic beef burger



Rice burgers:

Colour - The rice burger had a lot of colors from the tomatoes, lettuce, pickle, and cheese

Flavor - The meat had a lot of seasoning, the rice was soft and had a good flavor and the tomatoes and lettuce were juicy

Texture - The rice was soft, the burger was crispy, tomatoes and lettuce were juicy and pickle was crunchy  
Teriyaki Rice Burger | Chopstick Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.