Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Reading Comprehension - Turquoise 10

1. A synonym for the word taunts in Paragraph 4,7 and is :Insults
2.The main idea of the final paragraph is to explain:How the armadillo finally learned to 'sing'
3.Armadillo loved music of all the creatures but, to him, the canaries were better than the:Frogs and the cricket
4.The wizard could help the armadillo would     ?      his own music. Never hear
5.it is a opinion,not a fact, that the frogs,crickets and canaries ? to armadillo? were unkind
6.The text is an example of a ? Myth
7.The wizard was a/an ? character ? Gentle
8.The story comes from which south american country? Bolivia
9.Armadillo heard the crickets?after he met the frogs
10.you can conclude that Armadillo was ? to sing? desperate
11.The frogs were different from the crickets because they:Danced
12.In paragraph 15,the pronoun they refers to the ? Frogs and crickets and canaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.