Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

passion projects

14/11/18 Thursday

Second day of passion projects.

Aim-to find out more about kinetic sand.

I want to find out if original sand can be transformed  into kinetic sand
I want to find out what ingredients are used for the kinetic sand.

What i did today?

Today i have finished my planning work and now doing my log book.We have listed everything we need and selected who is getting the stuff we need.We researched about kinetic sand and how it reforms back together.Now we know what we need and how we going to make it,im really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.