Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

cybersmart


This term we a learning about the summer learning journey.For this i have to travel to Canada to learn more about there country.



Country: Canada

Capital city: The capital city of Canada is Ottawa

population of capital city: The population of Ottawa is 1,363,159

In January the weather in the capital city usually:It is usually winter

the capital is located in: It is in the middle middle

Language commonly spoken: They speak  English



Image result for canadaImage result for map of ottawa

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.